Sandy Hook Battle for Truth
By Art Smith
CAJI/IS and VNS Exclusive
January 01, 2015
“We can handle the truth. In fact, without the truth, we cannot live. * We will die. * Slowly, and then all at once. * We will collapse and that will be that. * It will be over. * A dusty pile of rubble and Ho Ho’s and lies. *”
Mike Palecek, Preface, Nobody Died at Sandy Hook
In the three years since the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, numerous reports have been published on its many strange circumstances. Many have come to the conclusion that the shooting did not happen as described by the media and that at least some of the victims we were told are dead are still alive. Many of these strange details and paradoxes are depicted in the book “Nobody Died at Sandy Hook.” It is a collection of essays from different authors such as Jim Fetzer, James Tracy, Dr. Eowyn, Mike Palecek, Vivian Lee, Allan William Powell, and others. This book shines a light on so many problems with the official story of Sandy Hook that if people actually read it and saw the photographs, they would realize they have been lied to on a massive scale and start wondering what else the government and media is lying about and why. This book and now Professor James Tracy are facing massive resistance. The book has been completely banned on Amazon and Professor James Tracy is in danger of being fired from Florida Atlantic University because of his research and writing on this topic. He is a tenured Associate Professor of Communication and Multimedia Studies there.
The first time I heard about this book was because of the controversy it was creating on Amazon. It had mostly highly positive reviews and many negative 1-star reviews from people who admitted they had not read the book but were extremely offended at the idea and implications of a staged shooting. Back then you could still buy the book on Amazon and decide for yourself. You can read more about the controversy and see a snapshot of the reviews here at Professor Tracy’s blog Memory Hole.1 After about a month of the book being on Amazon and generating strong sales, the book was banned and even deleted from customers’ Kindles. 2 To combat this ban and keep the book available for interested readers, the book has been released in pdf format for free and you can find it at Professor Tracy’s blog.3
To add to the controversy, Lenny and Veronique Pozner have accused Prof James Tracy of harassing them. Lenny and Veronique Pozner are the parents of Noah Pozner, who was reported to have been killed at Sandy Hook. Later his picture surfaced again and it was claimed he was killed in Peshawar, Pakistan on December 16, 2014, two years after the Sandy Hook shooting. 4 Lenny and Veronique Pozner have written an op/ed for the Sun-Sentinel entitled “Sandy Hook Massacre 3rd Anniversary: Two parents target FAU conspiracy theorist,” in which they state the reprimand he received was not enough and pretty much called for him to be fired. 5 On December 16 Florida Atlantic University has issued a notice of termination, giving Professor Tracy ten days to respond according to their grievance process. 6 Here is Tracy’s response to this action:
The attack upon me and Jim Fetzer, Ph.D., McKnight Professor Emeritus at the University of Minnesota Duluth, is only the latest in an ongoing campaign to conceal the deception known as “Sandy Hook”. In a December 10 opinion piece published by The South Florida Sun-Sentinel Lenny and Veronique Pozner seek to intimidate my employer into firing me because of the extensive research several academics, including Fetzer and myself, have done on the Sandy Hook massacre. 7
Here is a little glimpse into why this book is so controversial. It starts off by covering previous false flags and explains the reason why governments conduct false flags in the first place. It includes ample photographic evidence showing that the school was closed and a hazard prior to the shooting. There are photos of moss and grime, exposed metal rods that could poke a student on his way to the classroom, absence of handicapped accommodations, classrooms packed full of storage boxes where there should be desks and students learning. (pages 31-33) There is a graphic via the Wayback Machine showing the absence of Internet activity in Sandy Hook Elementary School from 2008 to 2013 (34). In the book you will also find:
- evidence of Shannon Hick staging the famous photo with children lining up in the parking lot (page 47-53)
- Anderson Cooper’s disappearing nose (evidence of green-screen effects) (73)
- showing us what real events and crime scenes (not too graphic) would look like
- photos of the deceased children singing at the Super Bowl (82-84)
- photographs of the Lanza home showing different versions of rooms and supposedly evaluation forms and water bottles left behind in some of them.
- photo of four flattened slugs supposedly shot into Nancy Lanza. Even to a layman it is hard to imagine these slugs actually came from a body. The book explains they were probably fired into ballistic retardant or gel. (125)
- photos of the crime scene in Nancy Lanza’s bedroom (nothing too graphic but inconsistent with a real crime scene?). (125-128).
- photos of the school set up preparation like moving trucks, storage pallets, empty moving trucks, vehicles with fake bullet holes and police tape hanging off, re-parking (139-146).
- none of Adam Lanza’s victims is in the Social Security Death Master File (163-166).
- FEMA Manual for Sandy Hook (Appendix A)
At this time it is important to help and support Professor Tracy, even though he is not really asking for anything yet. You can support him by getting a copy of his book, reading it, and sharing it with others. You can read and subscribe to his blog and make a donation. He is facing difficult times and he is married with four children. You can call or write the President of Florida Atlantic University, Dr. John Kelly, at (561) 297-3450. Mailing address Rm 339, Kenneth R. Williams Administration Building 10, Florida Atlantic University, 777 Glades Rd., Boca Raton, FL 33431. You can purchase a hard copy of Nobody Died at Sandy Hook from Moon Rock Books.
I believe the reason this book is being so harshly censored is because of the numerous photographs it contains. These days it is often hard if not impossible to convince anyone who is not already inclined to take a look at alternative media websites, even harder to get them to spend a lot of time reading and doing research. This book not only includes great writing and research, it also has a vast amount of photographic evidence of a false flag including showing us what a real incident would look like, while sparing us the graphic details. To deny the information in this book would be like saying your eyes are lying or that all those photos are fake, which is a very big stretch for most people. Help Professor Tracy and support his work and you may just help bring the truth to light and who knows where that will lead next.
- Memory Hole Blog. “The War on Nobody Died on Sandy Hook.“ http://memoryholeblog.com/2015/11/03/the-war-on-nobody-died-at-sandy-hook/
- Fellowship of the Minds. “Infowars Article on Sandy Hook Book Ban Scrubbed Even from Google Cache.” http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/12/06/infowars-article-on-sandy-hook-book-ban-scrubbed-even-from-google-cache/
- Memory Hole Blog http://memoryholeblog.com/
- Fellowship of the Minds. “Letter to Sun Sentinel in Defense of James Tracy.” http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/12/20/letter-to-sun-sentinel-in-defense-of-james-tracy/
- Fellowship of the Minds. “Parents of Alleged Sandy Hook Victim Want Professor James Tracy to Lose his Job.” http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/12/11/parents-of-alleged-sandy-hook-victim-want-professor-james-tracy-to-lose-his-job/
- com “Controversial Florida Atlantic University Professor Issued Notice of Termination.” http://www.wptv.com/news/region-s-palm-beach-county/boca-raton/controversial-florida-atlantic-university-professor-issued-notice-of-termination?utm_content=buffer44309&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- Lauren Weigle. Heavy.com. “James Tracy, Truther Professor: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know.” http://heavy.com/news/2015/12/james-tracy-truther-professor-fired-theory-sandy-hook-conspiracy-theories/